Intralogistics at a glance
The global Intralogistics research is a result of a comprehensive primary and secondary research performed by the analysts to extract the nitty-gritty of the Intralogistics . Various service providers, implementation vendors and research in different departments of all gamut of companies were approached to provide a clear-cut picture of the structure. Further, DROT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis are used to offer the factors impacting the growth of the Intralogistics .
The global Intralogistics is estimated to reach ~US$ xx Mn/Bn in 2019. With a CAGR of xx% throughout the historic period 2014-2019, the Intralogistics is expected to grow at healthy CAGR of xx% over the foreseeable timeframe 2018 to 2028. In this research study, 2018 is considered as the base year.
The Intralogistics research provides vital insights to the readers:
• Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Intralogistics player
• Historical and current year revenue of related Intralogistics players analyzed at geographical level
• Factors (Positive and Negative) affecting the growth of the global Intralogistics
• Analysis of supply-demand ratio in each end use industry
• Segmentation of the Intralogistics to highlight the growth prospects and trends impacting these segments
And so on …
The Intralogistics research gets rid of the following queries:
What are the factors hindering the growth of the global Intralogistics ?
• How are the emerging Intralogistics players competing with the leading stakeholders?
• What is the present and future prospect of the global Intralogistics by product?
• Why is the adoption of Intralogistics highest in end use industry?
• How many units of Intralogistics are estimated to be sold in 2019?
The Intralogistics study presents a compilation of share, demand analysis, and future outlook associated with each segment as well as sub-segment. The key segments include, product type, end use, region, and relevant competitors.
competitive landscape of intralogistics include:
- In March 2019, UniCarriers America (UCA) partnered with Rocla, which marks the entry of Rocla’s advanced automated guided vehicle (AGVs) solutions in the Americas.
- In March 2019, a leading player in intralogistics , BÖWE SYSTEC GmbH purchased a majority stake in UK software engineering and automation supply chain specialist Red Ledge. This acquisition is an important milestone for BÖWE SYSTEC GmbH, which aims to gain a better position in the intralogistics .
- In March 2019, Dematic launched an emulation and simulation platform named Dematic iQ Virtual. Dematic iQ Virtual can validate as well and visualize the operational facets of automatic intralogistics systems for warehouse.
- In March 2019, COMAU, an Italian multinational company, launched M.I.O. (Modular Intralogistics Organizer), a technically advanced and intelligent logistics module at MecSpe Fair. M.I.O. is a customized solution for logistics, easily applicable across the entire material flow, ranging from warehouse to line side in extensive industrial segments.
- In April 2018, a leading robotics company Vecna Robotics collaborated with a leader in robotic picking solutions, RightHand Robotics to enhance the performance of e-commerce order fulfillment. Together, the companies aim to offer optimal solutions to streamline challenges related to intralogistics and material handling.
Intralogistics Enabling Smart Warehouse Automation for Greater Operational Efficiency
Intralogistics solutions are witnessing growing adoption as they help the transport and logistics industries in operating more smoothly and at a fast pace. As intralogistics solutions improve the operational-efficiency, reduce downtime, and provide greater scalability so that throughput meets demand and future growth deadlines, their adoption is likely to grow significantly.
Intralogistics Technologies Offering Distinct Competitive Advantage to Companies
The internal material handling and movement process is gaining attention. With firms realizing the additional benefits of improving the internal process management in the overall operation, they are increasingly gravitating towards intralogistics. The growing penetration of intralogistics solutions, especially in transport and logistics industries, can be attributed to their ability to – minimize inventory, reduce costs significantly, improve product time to , enhance flexibility, and ensure better employee safety.
Stakeholders Embrace Advanced Technology, as Intralogistics & Innovation Share Close-Knit Relationship
An ideal supply chain management has become a basic requirement in diverse industries, with efficient stock keeping and optimally synchronized processes gaining significant traction for uninterrupted production. Amid the highly competitive world, some operators in intralogistics are increasingly considering the role of robotics and automation in this sector. Robots are witnessing increased recognition across all sectors, as they can relieve staff of heavy, tiring and monotonous work. For instance, Aethon’s TUG robot makes a great example of maximized intralogistics, as it autonomously transports and delivers materials within organizations. Unlike AGV (automated guided vehicle) robots of the past, TUG doesn’t require beacons, or addition of specific infrastructure in the facility. The integration of robotics solutions into material flow is likely to become a significant trend in intralogistics in near future.
Numerous Challenges Limiting Penetration of Intralogistics Solutions
Since intralogistics is a complicated and interconnected system, all components need to be perfectly coordinated with each other for optimal functionality. Moreover, as intralogistics solutions rely on IT systems extensively, they need to be constantly updated and protected from unauthorized access. Furthermore, they demand consistent updates, maintenance and monitoring, which has been restricting the adoption of intralogistics solutions.
Intralogistics – Segmentation
Based on end-use, the intralogistics is segmented into:
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Industrial Products
- Food & Beverage
Based on component, the intralogistics is segmented into:
- Support and Guiding Rollers
- Diverter Rollers for Conveying Systems
- Belt Deflection Wheels
- Bearing Shields
- Shuttle Wheels
- Shuttle Flaps
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the intralogistics and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to intralogistics segments such as geographies, application and industry.
Intralogistics report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Intralogistics Segments
- Intralogistics Dynamics
- Intralogistics Size
- Intralogistics Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Intralogistics
- Competition & Companies involved in Intralogistics
- Technology in Intralogistics
- Value Chain
Intralogistics regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada) Intralogistics
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru) Intralogistics
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe) Intralogistics
- CIS and Russia Intralogistics
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea) Intralogistics
- Japan Intralogistics
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel) Intralogistics
The Intralogistics report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Intralogistics attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on Intralogistics segments and geographies.
Intralogistics Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent
- Changing dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation
- Historical, current and projected size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and Products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance
- Must-have information for players to sustain and enhance their footprint
Highlights of the Intralogistics Study:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent
- Important changes in dynamics
- segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional s
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the
This Press Release will help you to understand the Volume, growth with Impacting Trends. Click HERE To get more details at