Auto Infotainment Segmentation 2017 to 2026
The global of Auto Infotainment is US$ xx Mn/Bn in 2018 with xx% CAGR from 2014 to 2018 and it is spectated to peg US$ xx Mn/Bn by the end of 2029 with a CAGR of xx% from 2017 to 2026. The Auto Infotainment study analyzes the historic, current and future behavior of the Auto Infotainment with the help of DROT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
The Auto Infotainment report has considered 2018 as the base year, 2014-2018 as the historic period and 2017 to 2026 as the forecast period 2017 to 2026. Important segments by product type covered in the report include product 1, product 2, product 3 and product 4.
What insights does the Auto Infotainment report offer to the readers?
- Accurate growth rate of the Auto Infotainment in Y-o-Y (Year-on-Year) and CAGR, both in percentages as well as numbers
- Key regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Auto Infotainment stakeholders
- Basic information regarding the Auto Infotainment , including definition, classification and uses
- Regulatory norms imposed on the consumption of Auto Infotainment
- In-depth examination of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and present landscape
The Auto Infotainment answer the following questions:
- What innovative products are being introduced by the players in the global Auto Infotainment ?
- Which end use industry uses Auto Infotainment the most and for what purposes?
- Which version of Auto Infotainment is witnessing the highest demand?
- In terms of value and volume, which regions hold the largest share?
- How does the global Auto Infotainment on the basis of region over the historic and forecast period?
Key players involved in the global auto infotainment include Continental AG, HARMAN International, DENSO CORPORATION, Delphi Automotive LLP, FUJITSU TEN LIMITED and Garmin Ltd.
Automotive Grade Linux to Fuel Auto Infotainment Applications
Automotive Grade Linux (AGL) is accelerating auto infotainment applications, directing car makers towards connected cars. AGL collaborative project is connecting technology companies, suppliers and car makers to speed up the adoption and development of completely open software pile for connected cars. Car makers, for instance Toyota, are promoting activities associated with automotive grade Linux with a view to promote developments in auto infotainment systems. Automotive Grade Linux is planning to enhance entire software stack in the vehicle, which includes head up display, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems), telematics instrument cluster as well as autonomous driving. This is expected to have a positive impact on automotive infotainment .
Voice control – an Upcoming Development in Infotainment Systems
Carmakers have gone over the edge with respect to automation in automotive infotainment. Recent innovations and developments include voice control for infotainment systems that car makers are offering. They are turning to Google (Android Auto), Amazon and Apple (CarPlay) to provide seamless solutions. For example, Toyota has incorporated Amazon’s Alexa – a cloud based voice control model – in few of its new models. With Alexa passengers or drivers can control the movement of the car as well as infotainment systems, including selecting songs, playing movies, changing destinations, as well as control smart home devices from far afield. Such innovations are supporting the adoption of auto infotainment systems, making consumers to integrate them to their vehicles.
Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) to Reflect High Potential for Auto Infotainment
Automotive industry across the globe has taken a new turn towards introducing new developments in vehicles. Automotive sector in Asia Pacific excluding Japan region has remained strong with growing sales of passenger cars across emerging economies. Owing to high population preferring cars in countries such as China and India, it has become necessary for manufacturers to enhance their production capacities. Moreover, with ongoing innovations in cars, especially in infotainment, people are more inclined towards adopting advanced and latest systems for their vehicles. This has contributed to the sale of auto infotainment systems in APEJ, thus fuelling growth of the global .
Note: The insights mentioned here are of the respective analysts, and do not reflect the position of
Highlights of the Auto Infotainment Study:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent
- Important changes in dynamics
- segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional s
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the
This Press Release will help you to understand the Volume, growth with Impacting Trends. Click HERE To get more details at